Stomach Pain is generally characterized by pain in any the area between the chest and groin. Most of the times, the severity is felt on the sides. Stomach pain could be mild as well as severe. Both male and female may experience stomach pain some time or other. Bad eating habits make children more prone to this ailment.
Common stomach ache symptoms:
- Mild to severe pain in the area below chest and groin
- Sudden pain after eating or drinking something
- Severe pain on one side above waist
- Severity of pain fluctuates upon body movement
Reasons for Stomach Ache:
Stomach pain can occur due to various reasons. The most important ones being:
- Gas or Acid reflux
- Indigestion (especially inability to digest lactose and wheat)
- Food poisoning
- Internal injury inflamation or ulcers (rare)
- Kidney stones
- Gallbladder infection
Natural and home remedies for stomach pain:
Stomach ache pain can be very very frustrating. And most of the times it’s because of bad eating habits. Take the following steps to get immidiate relief from stomach pain from improper food.
- Drink plenty of water (ofcourse,clean water). Water helps easy bowel movement.
- DO NOT take junk food e.g. noodles, chips, etc.
- Avoid spicy food and alcohol.
- Eat fibrous food, green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- As a preventive measure, do regular mild excercise or walk.
- Another effective solution is lemon tea with honey. Drink small sips 4-5 times a day.
If, even after following some of the methods above, the stomach ache appears to be constant; this could be gallbladder infection. Consult a doctor immediately.