Novel CoronaVirus is just another dangerous virus and affects different persons differently. The best protection against COVID-19 is that you stay healthy and keep your immune system strong. A general rule of thumb: Use home remedies and foods that increase immunity against the common cold or H1N1 (Swine Flu).
Common cold, H1N1, other versions of flu are all related syndromes from a family of viruses that include Human Coronavirus and Rhinovirus or Adenoviruses.
By now you all know how similar the symptom are: coughing high fever, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and in fact everything that’s associated with common cold or seasonal flu.
While a lot of effort has gone into developing a vaccine for Covid-19, it’s very impractical to immunize large numbers of people worldwide against the family of viruses. It may not even help in the long run because the viruses do mutate all the time and can change their response to the vaccine rendering it useless.
Most infections are self-limiting and will go away in a few days. However, our goal here is to prevent catching the disease rather than curing it. So let’s look at home remedies and foods that can boost your immunity and make it tough for the virus.
Immunity Boosting Steps against CoronaVirus
- As always, reduce oil and sugar on food. Instead, add more vegetables and fruits vitamins and minerals.
- Continue vitamin supplements if you had been taking them earlier. You may add Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids supplements as well.
- Increase the intake of Indian Gooseberry, turmeric, black pepper, long pepper, and most importantly, Garlic.
- If you can’t stand the smell of Garlic or avoid for other reasons consider diluting in water and taking that juice.
- Avoid using common items, such as hand towels, pillows, even chairs, and sofas with persons at home unwell with flu-like symptoms.
- Most important, and you should already be practicing this, always give a pause before you touch your eyes or nose with your hands. That should give you time to recall if your hands were cleaned with soap/water or hand-sanitizer.
- Sanitize items such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, ATM keys, currency notes, coins, etc. That’s a good practice to prevent most diseases.
- Limit air travel to emergency travel only. The enclosed systems prevent the free flow of air and contribute to spread infectious diseases
- Drink a lot of fluids. Warm water preferred. Make sure you keep your feet and ears warm.
Last but not the least, stay calm. Stress is known to deteriorate health/immunity and make people vulnerable.
Always refer to reliable updates on Covid-19 remedies and vaccines on WHO Official Portal. Do not be scared; neither take it too lightly. Stay safe and make it a habit to follow the hygiene guidelines.
One Comment on “Immunity Boosting You Can Do Against COVID19 Corona Virus”
แนะนำ อัญมณี เสริมดวง ช่วยให้ได้กำไรจาก pgslot ง่ายขึ้น สล็อตออนไลน์ PGSLOT จะมาแนะนำ เครื่องประดับ อัญมณี เสริมดวงทั้งเรื่องการงาน เงินทอง หรือแม้แต่กระทั่ง การเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์