Anemia causes and classification
- Numbness, tingling sensation, depression, irritability and memory loss.
- White pale-ness of skin, gums and around the eyes.
- Fatigue, and dizziness.
- Feeling short of breath.
- Lack vitality. Getting tired very soon after small amount of physical work.
Anemia remedies at home
- A balanced diet is highly beneficial for anemic people. The diet should ideally constitute of cereals, rice, dairy products (milk, yogurt and cheese), dry beans, eggs, vegetables and fruits, meat, poultry, fish and nuts.
Iron-rich-foods: Liver, green leafy vegetable, beets, dried fruits, bran flake, oysters, brown rice, lentils molasses, raisins and prunes have high iron content. Breads and pastas made from whole grain flour are also high in iron.
- Include lots of citrus fruits in the diet, such as orange, lemon, etc.
- Food items cooked in iron pots deliver increased iron content and hence effective in curing anemia.
- Intake of tea/coffee should be reduced so as to facilitate normal absorption of iron in body.
- Naturopathy: Cold water bath early morning helps stimulate body’s enzymatic action and metabolism.
- Red blood cells get stimulated by sun bath.
Apple and tomato juice are highly effective.